Phone the Hotmail contact number 0344 800 2400 to discuss Microsoft’s email service, or the Outlook software.
Hotmail was one of the earliest and most successful free email services to be made available online. Their success didn’t go unnoticed and the company was bought out by Microsoft for $400 million in 1997. In the succeeding years since acquisition, Microsoft improved and rebranded Hotmail, eventually turning it into Outlook.com. Hotmail users need not worry about their accounts though, because Microsoft is migrating everything to their new Outlook.com system. It’s part of their plan to improve the service that they provide their customers.
- You can call Hotmail on their phone number 0344 800 2400 to talk about the email service or get technical support with the Outlook software and website.
- If you’re worried about your Hotmail account or are confused about the new Outlook.com interface and system, then you can contact them at the Microsoft support page here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/contactus?
You can then choose ‘Services & Apps’, Reminder: to access the Answer Desk, you first need to sign up for a Microsoft account.
- You can also contact them through this chatbox found here: https://support.office.com/home/chat
- Or alternatively at this webpage: go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=306268.
- You can also go to this web address to contact customer support for Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail): go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=259772
- If you are looking for solutions to an issue you are facing and would like to browse around their help page, you can do so by visiting here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/outlook-help
- You can also visit the Microsoft forum here to read threads on similar issues that other users have already found answers on: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum
If you are having trouble with Outlook.com, just send them a message through one of the above mentioned methods and you can rest assured that Microsoft will respond to your queries promptly. You can assume this fact on reputation alone but they also put it on their website that they take your correspondence very seriously and that you can expect a response in 24 hours.