To contact British Gas, phone this number 0843 504 7164 – this is where customer service agents dispense advice about gas and electricity billing, repairs and other issues.
British Gas is a UK based energy company that primarily distributes energy produced by Natural Gas and Nuclear power. They not only distribute gas and electricity to more than 11 million homes in the UK but also offer insurance through their HomeCare products. If you want to have peace of mind, then you can get their insurance that covers boiler, central heating, plumbing, drains, home electrics, annual boiler services, freezer, fridge and gas-run appliances. You just need to choose what kind of cover you prefer or even, what fits your budget. You can apply for an insurance policy that will cover all of the above mentioned or, if you prefer, you can even choose an option to cover just your kitchen appliances.
- If you wish to contact British Gas Homecare, then you can use the enquiry form found here: https://www.britishgas.co.uk/Help_Advice/ContactUs/
You need to select ‘Home Care/Engineering Enquiries’ under the ‘I’d like help with’ option to direct your enquiries to the right department. Be sure to put your correct contact details for them to reach you.
- If you’re trying to book an engineer because of a breakdown with your boiler or other appliance covered by your HomeCare policy, then you can use the online service found here: https://www.britishgas.co.uk/breakdown
- For general customer service to do with gas or electricity, phone British Gas on 0843 504 7164.
- You need to register for an account or log in to access this service. You can also call the British Gas HomeCare contact number 0800 294 9650 to book an engineer to repair a breakdown.
- If you’re a HomeCare customer and would like to enquire more about their products, then you can call them at 0800 048 1000. You can also use this number to report breakdowns.
- If you would like to enquire about their annual service visits, then call them at 0800 294 9678.
- If you would like to enquire or book one-off repairs, then call them at 0800 000 999.
- If you’re calling about new or replacement boilers, then contact them at 0800 009 4450.
- If you’re experiencing issues with drains and plumbing, then contact them at 0800 048 1000.
- For one off repairs, contact them at 0800 000 999.
- If you witness a gas leak or are aware of one, then contact the National Gas Emergency hotline at 0800 111 999.
For enquiries regarding all products and services offered by British Gas, you can also tweet them at @BritishGasHelp.
- If you are just looking for a quick answer regarding an issue you are experiencing, then you can try and take a look at their ‘help & advice’ page here: https://www.britishgas.co.uk/ManageQueries/HelpAndAdvice/
- For enquiries, comments, complaints, suggestions or any other form of correspondence, you can send a letter to:
PO Box 227,
- Or you can email British Gas: email@example.com.